An age-defying muscle relaxant that allows your natural facial expressions to come through
Your BOTOX Cosmetic results depend on the well-developed aesthetic eye, refined skill, artistic precision, and extensive knowledge in the facial anatomy of the practitioner who delivers it. Here at Andrew Smith MD FACS, we do not use BOTOX & Neurotoxins to alter your appearance. Instead, we use them conservatively to enhance and highlight your natural beauty.
Whether your aesthetic goal is to eliminate wrinkles or achieve a refreshed and youthful appearance, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Smith and our licensed skin specialists are here for you. If you’re ready to get started, give us a call at (949) 288-4574.
The World’s #1 Minimally Invasive Aesthetic Procedure
Because of its well-established safety profile, high success rates, real-time results, and diverse clinical and cosmetic applications, BOTOX has been a leading non-surgical cosmetic procedure since its introduction in 1981. Allow us to break down our process to help you understand how Orange County BOTOX and other neurotoxins work.
Botulinum Toxin Type A and What It Can Do for You
Botulinum toxin type A is an FDA-approved injectable neurotoxin, commonly known under brand names such as BOTOX Cosmetic® and Dysport®. Indeed, a transformative treatment like no other, injectable neurotoxins in Southern California is among our most popular single cosmetic clinical procedures for addressing dynamic wrinkles. Botulinum toxin type A works by obstructing nerve impulses to the muscles, causing them to relax. As a result, your facial expressions soften and your dynamic wrinkles are reversed.
Wrinkles That BOTOX-type Injectables Can Treat
We utilize our cosmetic muscle relaxers in a specific fashion, treating dynamic wrinkles that develop because of the facial movements or expressions we make every day. That being said, our practitioners use botulinum toxin injections to correct:
- Vertical forehead lines (Glabellar “frown” lines)
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Glabellar lines between the eyebrows
- Periorbital folds (crow’s feet or squint lines)
- Upper lip lines (smokers lips)
- Lower lip lines (marionette lines)
- Chin lines (chin dimpling or mental creases)
- Neck lines (platysmal bands or “turkey neck”)
A highly skilled practitioner such as Dr. Smith and our licensed MedSpa specialists can also use BOTOX-type injectables to elevate the height of your eyebrows, thereby opening up your eyes to achieve an overall “lifted” look.
Your Procedure at Andrew Smith MD FACS
By using precise injection techniques to administer BOTOX-type medications into your skin, our practitioners can achieve the following:
- Deliver cosmetic muscle relaxers with zero to minimal discomfort.
- Effectively block nerve transmission to specific muscles, preventing them from contracting and creating wrinkles in your face, or lines around your neck.
Furthermore, with extensive training and several years of experience under our belts, we can relax target muscles while keeping your expressive muscles active. This means that you can still laugh to your heart’s content without looking “frozen” or creating unsightly wrinkles.
BOTOX vs. Dysport
Here at Andrew Smith MD FACS in Irvine, CA — we offer two muscle relaxers: BOTOX Cosmetic® and Dysport®. These injectable neurotoxins represent the highest standard of cosmetic excellence and are sometimes considered “cousins.” When you come to us for BOTOX in Orange County, we will review both products to accurately determine which is best for your unique case.
Whether BOTOX or Dysport is the injectable we use, the success of your treatment depends on administering the right amount of product with a refined approach to create stunning results. At our MedSpa, Orange County clients are confident knowing their procedure will be done by our licensed and trained professionals in botulinum toxin injections.
How Dysport or BOTOX Benefits You
There are several excellent reasons why the demand for this minimally-invasive treatment keeps rising among celebrities and Southern California residents. Here are some of them:
- Quick treatment. Depending on the number of areas you need treating, we can finish your BOTOX injections between 15 to 30 minutes.
- Skin that looks smoother and younger. Our BOTOX treatments in Irvine, CA will help you bid farewell to fine lines and wrinkles on your face and neck.
- BOTOX recovery is immediate. Because BOTOX treatments use very tiny needles and a small prick completes each injection, most of our patients do not require any BOTOX downtime.
- Visible results in just days. Expect to receive many compliments inspired by your subtly improved facial appearance within one to three days after your BOTOX injections.
- Personalized treatment. Whether you prefer dramatic results or a more natural-looking improvement, we can tailor our neurotoxin injections to meet your cosmetic goals.
- Stops the onset of skin aging. Some of our patients use Southern California BOTOX Cosmetic to prevent the formation of wrinkles before they begin.
- Supports your change of heart. BOTOX injections last approximately 3 to 6 months. Therefore, you can try the treatment without worrying about permanency or long-term commitment.
Looking young has never been easier. Call us today at (949) 288-4574 to request a FREE BOTOX consultation.
An Experienced Hand Makes All the Difference
Although a BOTOX injection is non-surgical, it is still a medical procedure that requires specific training, knowledge, and expertise to administer safely and effectively. Dr. Smith’s experienced hand and successful track record can deliver the revitalizing results you want and more.e.
Here at Andrew Smith MD FACS, we understand that each patient and their cosmetic needs are unique, requiring his or her own treatment that differs from anyone else’s. That’s why patients across the United States travel to our Orange County MedSpa for this customized experience.
When you come to our locations with a desire to change something about your appearance, our first order of business is to design a proper treatment plan for you. This is done with an in-depth consultation, complete with listening to your goals, understanding your needs, and ensuring that you are a good candidate for BOTOX Cosmetic.
Talk to Us About Injectable Neurotoxins & BOTOX
With an experienced and qualified provider such as Dr. Smith and our experts in cosmetic muscle relaxants, rest assured that Botox-type injections can provide you with dramatic or natural-looking rejuvenation that’s safe, convenient, and has no downtime.
Stop dealing with wrinkles! Dial (949) 288-4574 now or email us to request a FREE, no-obligation consultation.