Reverses the signs of aging, enhances facial features, and restores balance through facial sculpting
Because aging gracefully and defying gravity is our ultimate goal, Andrew Smith MD FACS is proud to offer injectable fillers at our renowned facilities in Southern California. Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Smith and our master cosmetic nurses provide immediate results with no downtime, achieving optimal skin rejuvenation in less than an hour. Our use of dermal fillers is subtle. Our intention is to enhance your natural beauty and bring out the best qualities of your face — never to make you look overdone and unrecognizable.
We provide among the best injectable fillers Orange County has to offer. Give us a call at (949) 288-4574 to request a FREE consultation in Irvine, CA.
Why Dermal Fillers?
With unmatched skills and finesse, we administer injectable dermal fillers — also called facial fillers — for two primary purposes: cosmetic enhancement and age management. Allow us to explain:
- Cosmetic enhancement. If you wish to enhance or add volume to some aspect of your facial appearance, we can use dermal fillers for cosmetic enhancement. For instance, if your cheekbones are naturally lacking in volume, certain injectable fillers can help to create the perfect apples in your cheeks for a more refreshed, modelesque appearance.
- Age management. As we grow older, the collagen in our skin begins to break down, which contributes to fine lines, wrinkles, hollow cheeks, and sagging jowls. Fortunately, certain facial fillers can turn back the clock and restore your youthful appearance. With our extensive training and experience in administering injectable fillers, we can reverse the effects of gravity on the skin without drastically altering your appearance.
Different Facial Fillers for Different Areas of Your Face
Our Orange County MedSpa locations offer many types of dermal fillers, and each one specializes in treating a specific part of your face. This means different dermal fillers behave in their own certain way, creating varying results when injected into the same area of the face.
During your initial consultation, our certified practitioners are happy to go over each type, explaining how they work and determining which one is best for your unique case.
Your Injectable Filler Options at Andrew Smith MD FACS
When Southern California residents see us for facial fillers, they often ask for these powerful treatments:
- How Restylane® Benefits You
One of our practice’s most popular facial filler options, Restylane adds volume to your skin by replenishing its supply of hyaluronic acid (nature’s moisturizer). This injectable filler smooths nasolabial folds, which are fine lines that span from the base of your nose down to the corners of your mouth. Restylane dermal fillers also address the appearance of sagging jowls, sunken cheekbones, recessive chins, under-eye bags, and marionette lines around your mouth.
If you are unhappy with the appearance of your lips, Restylane Silk — an advanced dermal filler from the Restylane USA family of products — can banish fine lines and wrinkles around the edges of your mouth, as well as increase the fullness of your lips. The results are almost immediate, delivering natural-looking lip enhancement for a more shapely mouth.
- How JUVÉDERM® Benefits You
The most popular facial injectable worldwide, Juvederm’s syringe of youth-conferring gel offers you seemingly endless benefits. Our top aestheticians in Orange County use its plumping, lifting, and firming properties to correct:
- Horizontal wrinkles on your forehead (forehead rows)
- Vertical frown lines between your eyebrows (glabellar lines)
- Lateral canthal wrinkles, such as crow’s feet and laugh lines
- Smile lines or marionette lines (nasolabial folds)
- Your lip contour, fullness, or asymmetrical imbalance
- Scarring where your skin is sunken or pitted
- Facial contour irregularities
When it comes to Juvederm fillers, a little can go a long way. It takes a conservative and highly refined approach to ensure your results are never overdone. Contact us now to choose a qualified and experienced injector who’s proficient in the latest techniques.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC
Fuller cheeks are associated with youth, but their natural fullness tends to decline with age. The result? An unsightly hollowed facial profile and sagging jowls.
While many dermal fillers can address these cosmetic concerns, one of the newest and most effective is Juvederm Voluma from the makers of BOTOX. The results are almost immediate compared to other cheek enhancement fillers of its kind, providing you with instant satisfaction and long-term improvements that may last up to two years.
Your Facial Filler Treatment at Andrew Smith MD FACS
Dermal fillers are minimally invasive medications we inject beneath your skin. As such, applying a topical numbing cream on your targeted areas ensures total comfort. After this, one of the best aestheticians in Southern California will administer the appropriate dermal filler through a series of precisely placed injections. Each injection is the result of our extensive training and competence in cosmetic procedures, allowing us to provide among the most acclaimed facial filler treatments Orange County has available.
Essentially, our goal is to maintain your appearance while highlighting the contours of your face. The result is a youthful-looking, naturally enhanced you with renewed confidence.
Is It Safe for You to Have This Treatment?
According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, you may be a good candidate for injectable fillers if you are:
- In a healthy physical and emotional state.
- Not a smoker. Smoking causes decreased collagen and skin elasticity.
- Have a positive outlook and realistic goals for the improvement of your appearance.
- Committed to maintaining beautiful, healthy skin health.
The best way to determine if facial fillers are for you, however, is through a professional meeting with our licensed MedSpa specialists in Irvine, and the surrounding communities in OC.
Talk to Us About Facial Injectables in Orange County
Our certified, licensed aestheticians have earned “master injector” statuses from our loyal clients throughout Southern California. Whether you are looking to undo the signs of aging, enhance your facial features, or experience facial contouring — we can create the aesthetic results you want as true experts in dermal fillers.
If you’re ready to get started, please call us at (949) 288-4574 to request your FREE consultation.