A combined age-defying treatment that reveals healthy, glowing skin
Here at Andrew Smith MD FACS, we offer the most advanced non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments to help you restore your skin’s youthful radiance. As one of the most revolutionary innovations in aesthetics, and under the keen supervision of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Andrew Smith, our licensed skin specialists are proud to now offer microneedling with PRP in Southern California.
If you’re ready to look your best ever, give us a call at (949) 288-4574.
Your Dream Skin, Just Better
Our microneedling with PRP is a tremendously popular minimally invasive procedure among celebrities and Southern California residents. Because while many facial treatments help to improve the appearance and texture of the skin, few promote healing the way that platelet-rich plasma (PRP) can.
Allow us to break down our process to aid you in better understanding how microneedling with PRP works, as well as help you determine why this cosmetic treatment is right for you.
What PRP Is and How It Can Transform Your Skin
PRP Therapy involves the use of blood plasma, which our top aestheticians in Orange County enrich through a special process to increase the concentration of platelets. These platelets comprise growth factors and bioactive proteins that work to accelerate tissue repair and regeneration, as well as activate stem cells. This age-defying wrinkle treatment injects PRP — safely drawn from your own blood at our private, state-of-the-art facilities — to stimulate collagen production and cell migration. The result is healthy, fresh, younger-looking skin.
Why Microneedling with PRP is the Perfect Combination
We perform microneedling, commonly known as the Vampire Facial, with PRP on the skin to stimulate a healing response. Our medical aestheticians Valerie Gilbert and Tracy McClellan use a pen-like tool for microneedling. This FDA-approved device contains numerous tiny needles that create microscopic channels into the skin.
By applying your own PRP to the skin during an Orange County microneedling treatment, the PRP is able to travel through these micro-channels and penetrate the deepest layers of the skin. The controlled injury from microneedling jump-starts the natural healing response, while the platelet-rich plasma releases growth factors and boosts the healing response.
Together, our microneedling and PRP facial treatment achieve enhanced skin rejuvenation, helping to remodel and repair skin damage by creating flawless new skin.
How Microneedling with PRP Benefits You
Our microneedling with PRP results include rejuvenation of facial wear and tear, which occurs with time and age. Specifically, our professionally administered microneedling with PRP Orange County procedure can help to correct these facial issues:
- Skin laxity
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Scarring from surgery, injury, or acne
- Sun spots and hyperpigmentation
- Large, highly visible pores
- Stretch marks
- Dull complexion
- Uneven skin tone
- All signs of facial aging
Southern California women and men choose Andrew Smith MD FACS for microneedling with PRP in Irvine for our expertise and dedication to delivering outstanding, dramatic results. Call (949) 288-4574 now to request a FREE consultation.
Where We Perform Microneedling on Your Skin
To revitalize and improve your overall facial appearance, our licensed skin specialists can perform microneedling and PRP therapy in various areas, including your:
- Forehead zones
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Under eye bags and circles
- Cheek regions
- Smile lines (nasolabial folds)
- Smoker’s lines (lip or perioral area)
How Many Treatments You Need for Optimal Results
As with other types of facial rejuvenation, you may need more than one session to see your desired results. Our patients generally need anywhere from three to six sessions, with one treatment done every four to six weeks apart.
Therefore, after your first round of treatments, you may undergo micro-needling with PRP at Andrew Smith MD FACS once a year to maintain your beautiful results.
What to Expect After Your Procedure
After your Vampire Facial procedure, our aesthetician and clinical staff will help you recover as quickly as possible. Please note the following:
- Microneedling with PRP downtime is minimal. Most of our patients have reported returning to work or resuming their activities the same day of their procedure.
- Immediately after your treatment, some pinpoint bleeding may occur (although rare), which often subsides within 24 to 48 hours.
- Mild swelling, redness, or bruising may occur within one to three days following your micro-needling Orange County procedure.
- The stunning results of your treatment will continue to improve over several months.
Once the healing process is over, you can enjoy your new-found confidence and youthful glow for up to a full year. For any questions or concerns post-treatment, you can always contact us.
Are You a Candidate for Microneedling with PRP?
Our microneedling with platelet-rich plasma is a safe and effective treatment for women and men with all skin types and wish to improve the quality of their skin. Because of the low risk of microneedling with PRP, our combined treatment is an excellent option for adults who are not eligible for heavy chemical peels, such as those with darker skin types.
Most patients are good candidates for Orange County Vampire Facials, with few contraindications to treatment existing. It may not be an ideal option for you if you are pregnant, have a history of poor wound healing, and have had skin radiation in the last 12 months.
Why Choose Dr. Andrew Smith and His Skin Experts?
When you choose Andrew Smith MD FACS, you are entrusting your aesthetic care to a reputable team of non-surgical cosmetic treatment specialists who:
- We care about you
- Our licensed skin specialists have unparalleled bedside manner
- We pride ourselves in being empathetic, trustworthy, and reassuring
- Excellence in customer care is our primary objective
- We will never compromise your health
- Our safe and powerful treatments are made possible by using only the most advanced systems and top-quality products.
- All products used at our locations conform to the highest safety standards to deliver superior clinical performance.
- We will conduct a thorough review of your medical history and physical health to ensure your candidacy for micro-needling with PRP.
- We have the experience to create the aesthetic results you want
- Dr. Smith and his medical team are board-certified and qualified to perform all treatments offered at Andrew Smith MD FACS.
- Our extensive knowledge, experience, and expertise support our reputation as an authority in this thriving industry.
- Our painstaking attention to detail, flair for perfection, and overall finesse ensure that your results are flawless.
Talk to Us About Microneedling Treatments Today
The Vampire Facial is a catalyst for jump-starting cellular growth of collagen and elastin — which can become damaged or depleted due to aging and environmental factors. As a leader in micro-needling with PRP treatments, we are pleased to bring this safe and effective procedure to you at our Irvine, CA office. Minimize fine lines, conceal scars, and turn back the clock now.
Call us at (949) 288-4574 to request a FREE consultation.